Thursday, July 17, 2014

V A C A Y


The tears have commenced.  Senior year is here for my Sam.  I've decided to document every moment.  I want to cherish every second, every memory, every feeling, every blip of time of this last year that he is all MINE! As my dear friend, Pam says in true southern drawl...."Makin Memories!"  :)


We are fresh off of Sam's Senior trip.  Well....we called it that anyway.  Hehe.  Meaning that if my health and budget allow, I'm sure we will celebrate with a "graduation trip" as well. 


I saw one of the little canned PPQs (Pretty Picture w/Quotes) on Facebook recently that said "Take Vacations:  Go as many places as you can.  You can always make money, you can't always make memories." How true.  I may be living with these people I do life with one day, because my retirement plan was spent at the beach...but so be it.  :)


Our vacation was incredible.  We took a little cruise with a few other families.  I will forever remember this trip and the laughs, memories, and moments with some of my favorite people.  Worth every dime. 


Here are a few captured moments with our family and friends....


Cafe Du Monde' -- The Essence of New Orleans!


But FIRST....Lemme take a Selfie!  :)


"Come sail away....Come sail away....Come sail away with MEEEEEE....."  <3


Progreso, Mexico


Cozumel, Mexico

From Formal Night.  They were beautiful arm candy for me, don't ya think?? :)


Love these kiddos!




The "Young Adult" Table....I teared up watching them the last night.  


My Sam...poolside with momma!  :)


And my Sydney, too!  Love this kiddo!  <3


My Shane.  A friendship like no other....she is truly my sister in Christ.  Love love love her!


Studs.


Love these kiddos!  :)

My Sam.


Crazy kid.

Love this picture and those in it! 


Ummmmm....yeah.

Handsome fellas....

I love love love this one!


My hunka hunka hunk.  Lucky girl!


She was breath-takingly beautiful that night.  So proud!

I think this might be my favorite.

<3

My Sammy!

Most of our group on formal night!  Love them so!


We made it to Meh-i-co.....

Fun day with this one!


This was BEFORE he let my hat fly to the ocean....heheh


My pretty girlie!

Awesome group of kiddos right there!


I <3 my Pam!  Have shared toooooo many laughs with this one to count.  We were definitely "Makin Memories!!"

Another great pic.....and good photo bomb, D!

My crazy neighbor!  Love her!!!


Beach babes....or naw....:)


Such a fun day!  The smiles are what its all about!!


Yep, I am totally aware that I have no business in a bathing suit.  :/



Love this boy!



Love this family!!!!!  <3



Pretty girls!


My Gina beana....

Lynn and Gina....all smiles! :)


He is always willing to take a "kissy pic."  Getting quite the collection...and I cherish each and every one!


"Mom!  It looks like blue Powerade!"  -Sam

This was spinning on the top of the boat.  After only one try, I caught it just right!  We were really on "Sam's" boat!  :)

He was loving this day!  

Nick had fun in Progreso, too!  :)


Sammy Selfie.  Love it.

My man learned the importance of sunscreen....ya think???

From our GNO.....shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!


Another fun day!


Pooped and resting after an intense "Bartering Session..."

For this!   Love my Mexico purchase!  :)





She looked so pretty.....before she took a tumble by the bar.  hehehe


Another pic from such a wonderful evening!


I just love these two....


He sure makes me happy.  

This is a framer, too.  Love this one.


Yearbook worthy?  Class of 2015...and sweet Tay!  :)



My frands......<3


Gina-beana!  Fun night!


I love my David.  #yesipromiseihaveclotheson


Senior trip in the books.  I love you, Sam.

In Him,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment