Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My Sydney Clare.....

Tomorrow my baby turns 15.  My sweet Sydney Clare....
And in true "proud momma" form...A picture or 2...or 200 :)....really IS a worth a thousand words.  This child has brought more laughter and fun into my life than anybody in the world.  Happy Birthday to my precious Sydney Clare!  <3
This is classic.  My most favorite-ist pic ever!!!  The essence of this child.....


All smiles at our favorite place!


My team.

Just one of her little sneaky notes she leaves me at my office.  This has to be my FAVORITE!  :)



Love these two!



Mission Arlington 2013.  In fact...this is where she is spending her birthday this year!  What a kid!



Our little dancing queens!


Just a few of my favs.  My BFF!



Leaving for Choir Tour '13!


Snuggled up watching a lil soggy Panther football!



My pretty girl....



My little fam....



Headed to watch BJH dance!



Beach bum...


I'm their biggest fans...


Panther pride...<3



Cute little pucker....



First day of being a "grader" for Syd!


They made me a "ribbon" in the sand!



Cheese dip makes her smile!  (Like her momma!)



Where has the time gone???




Still happy to see momma after school!



Go hogs!  Tailgating in 2012.



Beach balcony pic - PCB 2013



You could NEVER tell that she had just thrown a hissy fit because she didn't want to take a picture!  :)



She loves her Uncle Jay....



Tweedle DEE....and Tweedle DUM....<3



Buds...

Outside Whataburger -- one of our favorites in Destin! 2013



Art Show at Bethel Middle School.  2007



Spring Break in Cozumel, 2012!



A regular "little sister" at the ballpark!  2005



....and again in 2006!  :)



More tailgate fun!  WPS!  2012



We celebrated Syd's birthday in the middle of the Gulf in 2012!  Surprised her with a cake!  :)



Pretty girl...



Panama City Beach, 2013


BJH Dance tribute!  Tryouts for high school Pepstepper next week...Yikes!  Go Syd!





Some BEACH...Somewhere....  Cozumel!  Spring Break 2012



She made this pic for me years ago.  I LOVE it!  <3



In her words...we were looking "Ratchet" at the beach!  2010


About to win Nationals with "The Bird"!  Best tap dance EVER!


"Totes presh"  hehe



Sydney Selfie....<3



Crashing the BMS Dance in the 4th grade!



Caribbean Cake!  13th birthday! 2012


She looks like a little "Gap" ad.....Love this one!



Lake fun!


Merry Christmas!



Headin home from Orange beach! 2010


Cardboard ministry....2012


Cotillion Holly Ball! 2010


Joe Cool.....


My sweet Syd....


One of her many hours at the studio!


Go Cubs!


Go Cubs!



Talent on Parade!


My favorite Diamond Doll!



Father Daughter banquet 2011


Just a dork...


Happy Happy Happy!  Vacay 2013



Captain's Dinner -- Cruise...Spring Break 2012





Selfie....



All smiles!



Green!



Dance competition makeup!



Headin to watch some Panther baseball!



Razorback Tailgate 2009


Ice cream anyone??  Spring Break 2012





My Favorite PIC EVER!!! 



Christmas 2011


Fall Family Pics 2012



Salem Elementary - 4th grade



Go Panthers!  Family Day 2014

Just a few of my favs.....

































I love this child.  God! I love this child!








Orange Beach 2011



Spring Break 2012









I love her!  Orange Beach 2011








Party Central B-day!  2006




Orange Beach 2011




Panther fans!




Party Central fun!  2006



Pool fun!








Orange Beach 2011




Hog watch 2005!







No words....




She is so beautiful!




...Inside and out...




Destin 2006



Salsa Dance!  "Let's Get Loud!"




PCB 2013




Go Panthers!




Crazy kiddos!




Road Trip!




Spring Break in Progresso!  2012




Sing Sing Sing!




Christmas presents make me happy~!



Snow Day!














Stomp!




More selfies...






Christmas 2013








Quit growin up....



Her first recital!



More studio time!






Viking Cheer!



VBS, 2005



Crazy kiddos!  We love Chloe!



With Papaw Pete, 2005






Happy Birthday to my beautiful, precious, God-loving, God-LIVING, crazy, energetic, spunky, bossy, funny, and spirt-filled Sydney Clare!
I simply love you more than words!

Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment