Thursday, October 17, 2013

David

Tomorrow is the birthday of my best friend.  Everytime I sit to put into words how much this man means to me....there just aren't any.  I can't even begin to CREATE any.  So picture tribute instead.  To my best friend, my life partner, my everything......

He is a Godly, praying man.  A definite spiritual leader in our relationship.  He reminds me daily the beauty of grace. 

You know the old saying...."If you can't love me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best?"  Well...He deserves MORE than I ever am or can be. 

I love you David....
  
 
 
















 
 
Happy happy birthday, baby.  And...he is only 35.  Does that make me a cougar?  hehe  Go me! 


I "heart" my David.  No doubt, God gave me you.

In Him,
Terri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment