Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Cardboard Ministry - Take 2

FBC re-posted the link today from the Card Board Testimony Service that the kiddos and I were honored to participate in last summer.  Every once in a while, I love to pull it up and look at it just to be reminded of all of the ways God is moving in others' lives. 

Today, I needed to see that again.  I know I have shared this before.  But I can't help sharing again.  Maybe someone else out there needs a reminder....like I did today.  Here is the link, it is truly moving to watch.  You will see our story...about 3:20 in.  I love that I can add another cardboard that says...."SAVED AND HEALED BY GRACE!"  <3

http://vimeo.com/43824789

We serve a huge God.  I've gotten to know so many of these people of the last year, and when I look back at how far I've come?  No doubt that God works if you trust Him.

Thank you FBC....for the reminder.

In Him,
Terri

Still prayin' for my Kim.  Love ya friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment