Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Race...Picture Tribute!

This post is like all the others in that I could write page after page of all the wonderful things going on around me.  I find myself in bed early tonight....finally rested after a busy and exciting weekend.  So many emotions....all wonderful....

Team Terri rocked it OUT!!!!!  

Pictures worth more than a thousand words:

Chi Omega Love!!!!!   <3


 
Some of my BEAUTIFUL Benton friends.....<3



 
Ang & Debra!  <3
 
 

The table was beautiful and food yummy!  <3

 
JUST in case the firemen ran out.....Pink Beads!  <3


 
Like no time has passed....smiles on every face....laughter was heard!  xoxoxoxoxoxo



 
Cupcakes from "Fat Bottom Girls" Cupcakes.....need I say more????  <3


 
High School Friends.....I love my Newport peeps!  <3
 


 
New Friends!  <3 


 
Jon = Proof that "Real Men Wear Pink"  <3

 
Daughters......Exactly WHY we need a CURE!  <3 <3 <3
 
 
RACE DAY!!!!!
 

Back of Team Terri Shirt.....Psalm 119:50 <3

 
Front of Team Terri Shirt.....Love it!!!!  <3
 
 
 
Why I walk.....This is for you, Mom!  Oh, how I miss you!  <3

 
This pic just makes me smile!  Chi Omega....Sisters forever!  <3


 
My brother's family!  Precious!!  <3
 

 
My David....<3 -- Another Real Man in Pink!  <3
 


 
I love Ms. Annette!  This is what a "survivor" looks like!  <3
 



 
Team Terri has friends in high places!  Shane Broadway and Gov. Beebe!  <3




 
Sweet Jana.  She made all of this possible!  Love Love Love her!!!!  <3
 

 
Jon & Holly.....Cute Couple in "Pink"  <3


Race is serious business.....:))



 
My mom's best friend throughout her entire life.....Judy.  I love her!!!!  <3  I'm sure my mom is smiling at this pic!  

 
Lotsa laughs throughout with Kimmie & Susan!  Love these girls!  <3

 
Love Lonna....and glad baseball places her in my path!  <3


 
My sistas.....Marsha and Jana!  <3

 
More laughs!!!  :)  I looked like a dork....but did NOT care!  :)



 
Another sisterhood pic!  <3
 


 
That pink tractor was just cool!!!! 
 

 
Sweet kiddos....Sam and Jacee!

 
 

 
Man!  That's a LOT of pink.....:)



 My beautiful friends...Traci and Lori!  <3

 
My BFFs right there! Love these girls!  So beautiful!  They NEVER left my side!
 
 
Our best attempt at a group pic.....not everyone....but here is Team Terri!  <3
 
 
 
I love you mom.....

No comments:

Post a Comment